Skip to content
- The presenting author of each submission should be registered for the Colloquium.
- Do not use non-standard abbreviations in the abstract title.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically, following the template available in the submission system.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in electronic form.
- Abstracts should be submitted in DOC format. The file should be named as “Name.Surname.doc”, corresponding to the presenting Author (as in Surname.Name_1.doc). The number corresponds to the number of submitted abstracts by the same first author.
- When submitting your abstract, choose the most relevant topic. However, the Committees reserve the right to decide on a final topic assignment upon abstract selection.
- No abstract will be accepted that include presenting authors who have not been registered to attend the Conference.
- The extended abstract written in English cannot be longer than 3 pages for both oral and poster presentation.